This weekend, Mike and I headed up to Indy to visit his folks. I also got to attend the Titans/Colts game Sunday night with Miriam. It was awesome! Here are some things I learned:
1. The Christmas puppy surprise was a success!! Everyone loved the cute little bugger.
2. It is really difficult for an entire family to come to a consensus on a puppy name. (Thanks to Drew for the suggestion of Cooper, which we all finally agreed upon.)
3. I can’t tell the difference between fireworks and gunshots.
4. The Lucas Oil Stadium is super nice. I’ve never been to a stadium with a roof before. I wasn’t cold at all!
5. I was not heckled at the Colts game while wearing my Titans gear as I had feared. Of course, I wasn’t an annoying redneck yelling obscenities about Peyton Manning either, so that helped.
6. There is a player on the Titans whose last name is Otto. He is from Kokomo, IN and Miriam and I think we sat by his family. We sat by a bunch of people with Otto jerseys, and since he is a third-string offensive tackle, we figured they had to be family.