1. It is a good idea to have an extra set of car keys. Too bad I didn’t learn this until after I locked my keys in the trunk. Doh!
2. There are numerous names of fish that don’t change when they become plural. Example: salmon, trout, cod, pike
This fact was discovered when we (2nd grade teachers) were doing some research for an irregular plural nouns lesson. We are probably not going to teach this to our kids, but I thought it was interesting.
3. Mike thinks Georgia smells like a dogfish.
4. Poor Scrappy has diarrhea…all over the garage…. 😦
5. A dogfish is a real fish! I had no idea.