1. Dolly Parton and Gaylord Entertainment are going to build a water/snow park in Nashville. I am so excited!!!!! It won’t be Opryland, which I will always miss, but it sounds like it is going to be awesome!
2. I am boycotting the TA truck stop off my exit. We have parked there for years one Saturday a month and car pooled downtown to the Hope Center. This Saturday, the jerky manager informed us he was going to tow our cars. I guess I don’t understand how taking up three spots in the usually empty lot was really hurting anything. I went back to inform him of this, and he continued to be a douche bag. So, yeah. I guess parking spaces are more important to him than customers.
3. The New Year’s Sermon Series at WOC is off to an awesome start! At Saturday night service there was a horse in the lobby and fruit smoothies and fruit art in the courtyard. Those two things might not sound like they make sense together, but if you heard the sermon, you would totally get it.
4. I think Reagan and Chris on the show “Up All Night” are my favorite tv couple.
5. It’s going to be the Patriots and the Giants in the Super Bowl. I will be rooting for the Giants, as I have previously stated that I hate the Patriots with a deep and abiding hatred.