1. Puelo’s Grille in Murfreesboro is not a Mexican restaurant. It has Italian food, steak, and southern food. Kind of a weird combination, but the food was really good and the service was great! I would definitely go back.
2. The NHL playoffs are three rounds. A round is seven games. The Predators are currently in the second round.
3. The Firehouse Subs in Smyrna has a super cool Coke Freestyle Machine. I had raspberry Sprite and it was delicious!
4. I almost laid the smack down on a super annoying teenager at the movie theatre. He thought it was really funny to laugh and make comments during the whole Hunger Games movie. I gave him a piece of my mind on my way out of the movies, and he informed me that I wasn’t his momma. He better be glad I’m not.
5. I finally saw “The Hunger Games” tonight with Brooke and Amanda. It was awesome! I thought it stayed true to the book, and I really liked Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss.
6. The Kentucky guys shaved their heads and still got eliminated from the Amazing Race. 😦 I don’t know who to root for next week in the finale. Who do I hate the least?