1. The search for maternity pants has continued into Day 2. Here’s what I now know: The Goodwill does not separate their maternity clothes from other clothes. They are just all mixed in. Thrift Smart does separate their maternity clothes, and I even managed to find a pair of jean capris that fit. Walmart does not sell maternity clothes. So, I have another pair of pants, but still no pants I can wear to work. Tomorrow I am going to try Old Navy. Sorry for the boringness of this update, but if you are ever searching for maternity pants, maybe this will help.
2. I finally got around to watching the season 10 premiere of Project Runway, and I learned so many new things! First off, one of the contestants is a freegan, which means instead of buying food, he dumpster dives for it. I didn’t know that this was a movement, I thought it was just something homeless people did out of necessity.
3. Heidi Klum loves her Snuggie too!! She and I have so much in common.
4. Gunnar is a douche. I can’t stand him already.
5. I really thought Ven deserved the win. This top was seriously amazing. He got robbed!!
6. I was okay with Beatrice getting out. I mean, girl couldn’t sew. Anya couldn’t sew either, but she was awesome, so we all overlooked it.