1. On Day 3 of the hunt for maternity pants, I learned that Old Navy and Belk do not sell maternity clothes. I finally broke down and went to Motherhood Maternity. Luckily, they had capri pants on sale. Generally, their maternity clothes cost more than I want to spend on clothes I won’t be wearing very long.
2. The Pineapple Island Breeze Slushie at Sonic is my new favorite summer treat. It tastes like a virgin pina colada with a little extra pineapple in it. Go try one today!
3. Milo, our visiting yorkie poo, returned to his owner, and we were all a little sad. Scrappy is especially sad, because now Georgia is focusing all her pestering on him again.
4. I returned to school on Monday to work in my room. Honestly, it did not look as bad as I thought it would! After two days of hard work and help from Mike, I am almost all unpacked and it is starting to look like a classroom.
5. I am now 20 weeks pregnant and halfway done cookin’ this baby! Oh, and the baby is the size of a coconut and the length of a banana.
6. The show “Bunheads” taught me something amazing- there are 24 hour cupcake ATMs in existence. One of these needs to come to Nashville immediately!! Check out this video to see someone using the cupcake ATM: