1. Give my kids some play-doh and a plastic fork, and they think it’s the best Fun Friday ever. This class is much easier to please than last year’s!
2. I caught “Bring it On: Fight to the Finish” on ABC Family. I would say of the Bring it On movies, it is the next to worst. It is pretty embarrassing to admit that I have seen all five of them.
3. Sitting in the balcony at church is very similar to the balcony at IWU during chapel. There was a group of loud preteens that I wanted to use my Teacher Voice on, but Mike wouldn’t let me. I had to settle for using my Teacher Glare. I also saw several people texting. Texting during church?! Not cool, people.
4. The German Chocolate Cake ice cream at Baskin Robbins is delicioso!
5. We picked the paint color for Sammy’s nursery- Homestead Resort Tea Room Yellow. Who comes up with paint color names?
6. Mike and I finally went and saw “The Bourne Legacy.” I thought it was good, although Jeremy Renner is no Matt Damon. It starts off a little slow, but has some good action. I recommend!
7. I am finally caught up on my Project Runways, and I have learned many things. First, Ven is a douchebag. He was such a jerk to his size 14 client in the real women challenge! I wanted to beat him with the too small belt that he kept reminding her wouldn’t fit her. The kicker is, he is the captain of the Chub Club on Project Runway this season. Second, the girls all seem to be having emotional breakdowns. I was very concerned about them in the last challenge, especially Sonjia.
8. My Girls Just Wanna Have Fun fantasy league is up and running. Yay football!!!