1. We went on a waterfall tour today- there are a ton of waterfalls around here! These are some things I learned:
- Narrow Falls was pretty, but really hard to see and get a good picture of.
- Cashiers Sliding Rock is difficult to find, and not all that impressive. It does sound like a fun place to swim and slide when it is warmer, but not so much in the fall. We were also told that it was in “The Hunger Games,” but I was unable to find any research to back up this claim.
- While searching for Cashiers Sliding Rock, we stumbled upon the Smallest US Post Office from 1903-1953. It is basically the size of a closet.
- The prettiest waterfall we saw today was Silver Run Falls. It was also cool how close you could get to this waterfall.
2. I also learned a few more things- both my fantasy teams lost this week. Major bummer. My JE Moss team lost by only one point, while my Girls league team was listed as this week’s biggest blow-out. Doh! In our Pick ‘Em league, I have officially fallen to 2nd place behind Miriam’s dad- who had a bit of a miraculous week.
3. I taught the family how to play Phase 10 and they all proceeded to beat me. Apparently, I am an excellent teacher. 🙂
4. I am now 31 weeks pregnant and Sammy is the size of a bunch of bok choy. Honestly, no idea.