1. ABC Family again sucked me in with their cheesy Saturday movies. I have now seen “Teen Witch.” I DO NOT recommend.
2. Baby showers are super fun! There is yummy food and people give you presents! The only downside is that there are now lots of pictures of me making weird faces as I open presents. I do not look good in candid photos.
3. What different baby food tastes like. The best was mango, the absolute worst was beef with mixed veggies. That last one made me want to puke.
4. Lots of truthful and uncensored breastfeeding information.
5. Shopping for maternity clothes in your third trimester is super depressing. There is not much to choose from, and everything is too tight. 😦
6. I rocked at football this week! First, my Titans beat Buffalo 35-34. Both my fantasy teams won, and I got every pick right. I don’t think that’s been done before! I am awesome!
7. Yesterday my student teacher noticed that Disney was being really good, and wondered if he was feeling okay. Shortly thereafter, he threw up. Luckily, it was out in the pod, not in the classroom.
8. We watched a video about labor and delivery at Centering today. It was kind of disturbing. I know that inevitably Sammy has to come out, but I prefer not to think about it.
9. Sammy is growing great!! He now weighs 4.6 lbs and has moved to the 34th percentile.
10. Mike picked up Sammy’s crib and changing table today. Georgia is, of course, terrified of the box. She refuses to come upstairs.