1. Nashville is listed as #19 in the 25 most dangerous cities in the US. Awesome.
2. Madagascar 3 is pretty funny. I spent the rest of the night after we watched it singing Chris Rock’s “Afro, Circus, Polka Dot” song. I recommend watching it on a night when you need a laugh and don’t want to think too much. Circus Afro Remix: (Watch out, it’s catchy!)
3. There were only three of us at the 4th annual Small Group Shoebox Packing Party, but we packed 18 boxes!
4. The Titans got KILLED by Chicago on Sunday 20-51. When the score was 2-28 at the end of the first quarter, I seriously considered turning off the game- and I am usually determined to watch to the end. We are now 3-6. 😦
5. My dad and Mike got Sammy’s changing table put together on Sunday. Yay for having one thing ready for the baby!
6. The movie “Snow White and the Huntsman” was not bad. I probably won’t watch it again, but it was entertaining.
7. In better football news, both of my fantasy teams won this week. I came in 3rd place in the Pick ‘Em League, and maintained my second place status overall. Miriam’s dad is still in 1st place, but I am only 4 points behind him.
8. At Centering today, I learned that nitrous oxide (happy gas) is available as a pain-killer during pregnancy. I might give it a whirl.
9. I finally watched the Project Runway season finale. I am okay with Demetri winning, although I would have preferred Melissa or Fabio.
10. I am now 35 weeks pregnant, and Sammy is the size of a honeydew.