1. I enjoyed “The Amazing Spider-Man” just as much upon the second viewing. I will be adding it to my Christmas list.
2. Attending a wine party when 36 weeks pregnant is kind of a bummer. The food was really good though!
3. My dad and Mike put together Sammy’s crib today. It is starting to look like a real nursery!
4. In good football news, the Titans had a bye this week, so they didn’t lose! In sad football news, both my fantasy teams are losing…
5. TV update: I am still two weeks behind on all my shows, but I tried to catch up this weekend. Survivor- Stupid Penner got saved from the vote again. I felt sorry for RC, I don’t really think she’s done anything to deserve getting voted out. Modern Family- Gloria’s ventriloquist act was pretty hilarious- and this is coming from someone who hates puppets in all forms. Top Chef- I watched the first episode. I don’t really have a grasp of who’s who or who I like yet, but I did find it interesting that two of the wannabe contestants had weird, old-time villain mustaches. Only one of them made it through. There is only room for one weird mustache on Top Chef!