1. Several things I didn’t know about caring for a newborn, thanks to a video we watched in Centering. The video did make me excited about Sammy actually being here. I think I have been focusing too much on the delivery part lately, which is not going to be much fun.
2. What to pack in my “Going to the Hospital” bag
3. The doc thinks Sammy is weighing in at about 7.5 lbs- after all this talk about him being too small!
4. The roofs of UPS trucks are painted white. Apparently, it helps to keep the trucks cooler. (This fact provided by my husband, who knows lots of random things.)
5. Mike and I saw “Skyfall” Tuesday night. It was Awesome! I definitely recommend, and it might even be my new favorite Bond.
6. We now have a car seat and a crib mattress for Sammy. So, they will let us take him home from the hospital, and he will have a place to sleep.
7. Celebrating Thanksgiving a day early means no football to watch, but the food was delicious!