1. My Titans lost again. I didn’t even bother watching the game this time, I went Christmas shopping instead. In good football news, both my fantasy teams won, and I am still in 1st place in the Pro Pick’em League!
2. I felt really weird at school on Monday, so I had the nurse take my blood pressure. It was 130/98, which is high. I ended up calling the doctor and going in to get checked out. After some tests, they sent me over to the hospital to get more tests. From this experience, I learned that getting a catheter is the opposite of fun. In good news, my blood pressure went down and all my tests came out okay.
3. The signs and symptoms of preeclampsia
4. Prince William and Princess Kate are expecting a baby! In a historical precedent, this baby will be third in line for the throne- no matter if it’s a boy or a girl.
5. I went back to the doctor today and my blood pressure was up again. I am not supposed to go back to school, which I was not expecting. Tomorrow I get to have the fun experience of collecting my pee in a jug all day- a jug that I have to keep in the fridge! So gross!!! There is a possibility I could be induced on Thursday if my blood pressure is still up. So, Sammy could be making his arrival soon!
6. I watched The Amazing Race tonight and was happy to see Abby and Ryan leave. I haven’t liked them since the first leg, so good riddance!