1. “The Dark Knight Rises” is pretty good. It is really long, but I liked the ending. It was way less depressing than “The Dark Knight.”
2. Mike returned to work January 2nd, and I do miss the adult conversation. Thus far, Sammy is not a scintillating conversationalist.
3. Mike looks pretty cute in his motorcycle police uniform. It involves stretchy pants and some really tall motorcycle boots.
4. Sammy has baby superpowers. Somehow, he managed to roll off his Boppy and off of the couch onto the floor, even though he does not know how to roll yet. I freaked out and called Amanda, who told me the signs of head injuries in babies. In good news, Sammy is doing fine and does not seem to be suffering any ill-effects from his trip to the floor.
5. I watched “Top Chef” Wednesday night and was so happy when John was told to pack his knives. It’s strange how the oldest guy on the show was also the most immature jerk.
6. Mike’s new police motorcycle is huge! It also has a crazy amount of buttons and switches. I don’t know how he remembers what does what.