1. Mike arrested a guy on Thursday who was driving without a license. Ironically, he crashed into a bus full of district attorneys. Somehow, I don’t think any of them are going to cut him a deal…
2. Graham crackers were originally invented to curb sexual urges. (This fun fact provided by the game show “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?” Sammy and I have been watching a lot of daytime tv.)
3. Sammy took a nap in his cradle on Friday. Progress!
4. My god-daughter Maggie is learning how to crawl! I would post the video, but this blog only lets me post pictures.
5. Sammy and I took our first outing just the two of us yesterday. We returned a movie to Redbox and got hot chocolate from the Starbucks drive-thru. Sammy slept the whole time.
6. During his tummy time today, Sammy rolled over!!! Mike, Georgia, and I were very impressed as he is not even a month old yet. I looked up when this usually happens, and the earliest is around two months. Sammy is obviously very advanced for his age.