1. Apparently, not only can’t Taylor Swift sing, she also can’t take a joke. In a recent Vanity Fair article, she said, “There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women,” in reference to comments that Tina Fey and Amy Poehler made about her at the Golden Globes. First off, if Amy Poehler and Tina Fey told jokes about me, I would geek out with excitement. Secondly, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have done awesome things for women in the entertainment industry. Tina Fey was the first female head writer on SNL, and they have both proved that women are undeniably funny. In my opinion, there’s a special place in hell for people who take themselves too seriously. Oh, and who sing majorly off-key when performing live.
2. I visited a store that I have read about but never been to on Tuesday. It is called Bargain Hunt, and I must say it was an interesting experience. It was full of a large variety of items, from wet wipes to bar stools. Every item has a price and a date on it. The price changes depending on how long the item has been there. 30 days= 10% off, 40 days=20%off, etc. I had to do more math in my head than I am comfortable with, but I managed to get two shirts for me and a shirt for Sammy for $15.00. I am going to try to check back every week, as I have heard that they sometimes have awesome prices on diapers.
3. The Aldi’s on Nolensville Rd. has a way better selection of food than the one on Murfreesboro Rd. I am going to be shopping there from now on.
4. Phillip on “Survivor” has now given everyone on his team a codename. He is so bizarre! I wonder what codename he would give me…
5. I lost 7.2 lbs this week! Woo woo!!
6. I think I may be a jinx. Last week I told Miriam who I had decided my favorite people were on “Project Runway.” This week, they both were sent home. 😦
7. Sammy is 3 months old today. Yay! The following 3 month picture was very difficult to capture for several reasons. Sammy was in a super crabby mood, and he was determined to wave his arms about like he was conducting an orchestra during the photo shoot.