1. Grandma and Grandpa Schlegel came for a visit on Thursday. Sammy was a perfect angel, until it was time for him to sleep. He went to bed at 9:30, woke up at 10:00, and refused to go back to sleep until almost midnight.
2. Sammy had his first restaurant experience on Friday. He and I met the 2nd grade team at Olive Garden, and I was amazed at how well it went! They brought me a car seat sling to set him in, and he pretty much chilled out the whole time we were there. I am happy to say I will take him to a restaurant again!
3. This week’s episode of “Project Runway” was probably the funniest episode ever. “Project Runway” is not exactly a comedy, usually, but this week it made me laugh until my stomach hurt. The designers had to create outfits for the “Thunder from Down Under,” a male stripper group. So, they had to make tear-away menswear. They pretty much all sucked at this, resulting in some truly hilarious runway antics. Watching men try to tear-away a shirt and pants that don’t want to tear-away is really funny. Just trust me on this.
4. Sammy attended his first Easter Egg hunt at my parent’s church on Saturday. There were different sections for the different age groups. I wheeled Sammy’s stroller down to the area for infants and toddlers. We put a plastic egg on Sammy and took a picture, but he pretty much slept through the whole thing. Mom and I had fun watching the toddlers egg hunt. It is exciting to think that next year Sammy will be toddling around picking up eggs too!
5. Today was Sammy’s first St. Patrick’s Day. He did not partake in the eating of any green foods. I thought about dying his formula green, but decided that would probably be frowned upon. I had a really cute outfit on him, but he peed in it before I could get a good pic. Mike downloaded the pic I took of him on my camera phone, so it will have to do:
6. The four number one seeds for this year’s NCAA tourney are: Louisville, Kansas, Gonzaga, and Indiana. I gotta start working on my bracket…