1. I lost another 1.8 pounds this week. Woo woo!
2. I loved that Cochran won this week’s immunity challenge on “Survivor.” I hated that Corinne continued to call Michael “her gay.” I am pretty sure that is offensive. I did find it amusing that Corinne was super excited about blindsides and then got blindsided. Hee.
3. Georgia got out again, but this time I was wearing actual clothes. I had to call for my neighbor Katie to hang out with Sammy, so Scrappy and I could hunt her down. Dumb dog.
4. Kristen, Drew, Moscato, and Riesling have come to visit. The dogs are doing pretty well together. Georgia and Scrappy haven’t paid much attention to Moscato (AKA Toots), but they both have given poor Riesling a hard time. She just wants to play and have fun, but Scrappy wants to show her he’s boss, and Georgia keeps snapping at her. Riesling is still a puppy, and seems to have no idea she could probably take both of them out easily.
5. The Weight Watchers Quiche and Cinnamon Toast Crunch Muffins I made for breakfast were very well-received. I am adding them to my recipe arsenal. The Quiche was especially easy and delicious. Click here if you would like the recipe:
6. We attended the 15th Annual Nolensville Buttercup Festival today. It was pretty fun! Kristin and I enjoyed looking in all the little shops, and we got some delicious homemade strawberry ice cream. I was really hoping the Petting Zoo would have baby goats, as I have been really wanting to pet a baby goat since they were on “The Amazing Race” this week. Alas, it was not to be. I googled baby goats to make myself feel better, and found this one wearing a sweater:
7. Louisville is in the NCAA Tourney final game. So far, it looks like Michigan will be joining them. I am super tired, so will not be staying up to see the end.