1. I finally watched last week’s episode of “Nashville” and saw a familiar face- Luke from “The O.C.!” He looks kind of cute in a cowboy hat.
2. Sammy and I went to Mother’s Day Out on Monday. It was really hard to leave him, even though I was in the room next door. They said he was an angel and had a great day. Also, I no longer have a temporary position but am officially hired. Woo woo!
3. We had cupcakes from Julia’s Bakery at Ladies Bible Study Monday night. My favorite cupcakes are still the strawberry cupcakes from The Cupcake Collection, but these cupcakes ran a close second. They were chocolate with peanut butter frosting and a Reese’s Peanut Butter cup baked into the bottom. Nom, nom, nom…
4. Louisville won the NCAA Tourney. Mike won our NCAA Tourney Pick’Em League. I came in 10th- out of 11. At least one Schlegel was victorious!
5. Sammy had his four-month doctor’s visit today. He now weighs 13.5 lbs and is 25.5 inches long. He is in the 21st percentile for weight and the 76th percentile for height. Mike and I find it funny that we have a tall, skinny baby.
6. Mike and I rented “Argo” from the Redbox. It was really good- exciting, funny, and a satisfying ending. I recommend.