1. There was quite a bit of drama in our neighborhood Thursday morning. The DEA and ATF conducted a search warrant on a house across the street from ours. Mike found out they were searching for hydro- a high-end form of weed. Apparently, our lovely neighbors were helping to transport the hydro in the mobile detailing trailer that usually sits in front of their house. Not awesome.
2. I lost .6 lbs this week. I know that doesn’t sound like much, but considering some of the junk food I have eaten lately, I am happy with it. I was a little bummed that I could have gotten a 5 lb star if I’d lost .2 more. Oh well, next week!
3. The Titans/Colts game in Indy is December 1st. I am already excited about attending it with Miriam!!!
4. Sammy had his third restaurant experience this evening at LongHorn Steakhouse. He did pretty well, but did get a little fussy towards the end. Oh, and the Parmesan Crusted Chicken that Amanda and Brooke recommended was delicioso!! (Although, probably a lot of WW points…)
5. This week’s “Survivor” had the best tribal council EVER!!!!! I know that sounds like hyperbole, but it was seriously AWESOME!! When Malcolm pulled out the other immunity idol and gave it to Eddie, I could practically see everyone in Stealth R Us having a panic attack. Then they voted out Phillip!! HOORAY!! No more Phillip!!
6. Here’s some irony for you: Mike got a DUI arrest tonight when a drunk guy’s truck was hit by an old man. The wreck was actually not the drunk guy’s fault, but he got arrested anyway.