1. The hockey brothers won “The Amazing Race.” I was fine with anyone winning except for Max and Katie, so yay!
2. Sammy rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time on Tuesday! He immediately remembered that he hates being on his tummy and started screaming…
3. Sammy has a little cough. It is really not bad, but he hasn’t been sick before, so I am freaking out a little. I think I may have double hypochondria where he is concerned.
4. I went to school yesterday to start packing up my room. I have a lot more stuff than I realized. Mike’s not going to like all the boxes that are going to have to find a place in the attic…
5. More people should watch “Hart of Dixie.” It is really a fun show. It reminds me a lot of “Gilmore Girls” with all the kooky townspeople and various shenanigans. It is just one of those shows that makes me happy.
6. Sammy tried rice cereal for the first time last night. He made some pretty hilarious faces. I don’t believe any of the rice cereal actually ended up in his belly.
7. Sammy is now five months old. He is growing up so fast!!
8. I am mad at everyone on “Survivor.” They voted out Brenda after she gave up her loved one time, and a BBQ, for all of them. Also, they made her cry. She is just too nice for “Survivor.”