1. Some Dutch dudes are planning a reality show that will take place on Mars. They already have 78,000 applicants! I have to wonder what kind of people would sign up for a one-way trip to Mars in the year 2023. I am a little terrified to find out.
2. I lost 2 lbs this week and got my 5 lb star. Go me!
3. Heidi hung out with Sammy and I last night while my folks were at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center listening to some musak. Sammy was hanging out on his playmat grabbing at stuff and I was doing laundry, when I heard a ruckus. I ran into the room where Heidi was desperately trying to keep Sammy from rolling over. I explained that rolling over was good, we want Sammy to roll over! Her response was, “Oh.”
4. Mike and I had our first date night since Valentine’s Day tonight. We really need to get out more. Our date consisted of dinner at Chili’s and wandering through Super Target and Kohl’s. I know that sounds pretty boring, but it was fun to spend some couple time together, just the two of us.
5. The reward I promised myself for earning a 5 lb star was a new shirt. I wandered around Super Target in search of cute shirts to try on, and was kind of disappointed. A vast majority of the shirts were short in the front and long in the back. I have not been shopping in a while, but I didn’t even know that was a thing. The mullet shirt is NOT my favorite fashion trend.