1. Bill Nye is going to be a contestant on “Dancing with the Stars.” This is not a show I normally watch, but I might tune in- if only to sing “Bill Nye the Science Guy, Bill! Bill! Bill!” every time he appears on-screen.
2. I watched the “So You Think You Can Dance” top four performances Friday night. It was a great show, and made me realize that I would be happy with any of the Final Four winning. The best performance of the night- Jasmine and Comfort’s hip hop. I love that Jasmine was the only one to choose to dance not in her own style- and she killed it!
3. Craig Ferguson’s robot sidekick was created by Grant Imahara from the show “Mythbusters.” I discovered this fun fact while trying to find out who is inside the Secretariat costume. Sadly, I was unable to discern the identity of Secretariat.
4. Milwaukee, Wisconsin is where Harley Davidson began. I learned that fact from this post on mollybeandme.com. When I mentioned my new knowledge to Mike, he was appalled. Apparently, he thinks this is something that everyone should know already.
5. A little old lady at Aldi’s told me that my shirt would make nice wallpaper. I honestly had no idea how to respond to that. Thanks?
6. Mike and I have now finished the second season of “Sons of Anarchy.” Oh my word, I am so glad we don’t have to wait an entire summer to see the next episode. The stupid Irish kidnapped Abel- a little baby! Good thing we are watching this on Netflix and can find out what happens tomorrow.