1. My Titans won!! We beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh! We are starting the season 1-0! My fantasy team lost and I am in last place in my Pro Pick’Em League, but I don’t care (ok, I care a little) because the Titans won!!!!
2. We painted with marbles on Monday at Mother’s Day Out. It was really fun and turned out super cute!
3. Our class has turned into a germfest. We had three kids coughing and more runny noses than I could count. Gross!!!
4. Georgia looks super cool in Sammy’s baby sunglasses.
5. I watched last week’s episode of “Project Runway,” and I really feel that Ken might need some form of anger management. Also, and this is the police officer’s wife in me speaking, if you threaten someone with bodily harm, they can charge you with assault. I was so hoping he would get sent home, but alas, it was not to be. Instead, Karen was sent home for making the only pair of athletic pants I would have worn. That’s probably why Michael Kors called them “fat girl getting a cookie” pants. Ouch!