1. I watched the premiere of “Survivor: Blood vs. Water” Wednesday night. I think this could be an interesting season, although I was not happy to see Colton- ugh! I did feel bad for the girl who got voted off just because her uncle was being a jerk on the other team.
2. Sammy rode in the seat of the shopping cart for the first time on Thursday. He was NOT a fan. I think I might try to find a shopping cart cover with a cushion or something.
3. I went to fox.com to try to watch the last hour of the “So You Think You Can Dance” finale. As soon as I got to the show’s page, it said “Amy and Fik-Shun win!” So, now I know who won, but it was kind of anti-climatic. Stupid fox.com…
4. Sammy had his 9-month doctor’s appointment today. He weighs 17 lbs and 12 oz and is 28.5 inches tall. He is still in the 8th percentile for weight and is now in the 52nd percentile for height. The doc was happy that his weight to height ratio has improved. She was concerned that he is not trying to crawl at all, and she recommended he be evaluated by TEIS (Tennessee Early Intervention Services). I am trying not to freak out about this. He is meeting his milestones in all other areas, and I honestly feel like he’s just kind of lazy.
5. Ken threw another major hissy fit this week on “Project Runway.” I was actually really proud of Alexander for standing up to him when he was being a complete a$$hat, even if Tim Gunn didn’t approve. In happy news, Ken is gone!!! Auf wiedersehen! I hope he takes Tim Gunn’s advice and gets some help with his anger issues. Otherwise, I feel he might murder someone someday. Oh, I was majorly jealous of the Super Fans who were on this episode. I really wish I had known about the Super Fan Contest, as I truly believe I am a Project Runway Super Fan. The fans got to tour Parsons, walk on the runway, and shop at Mood!! I want to go to Mood someday, if only to meet Swatch.