1. The library has gotten awesome. I went to look for books on ghosts and goats on Sunday. (It’s G week at Mother’s Day Out.) The last few years I have used the school library as my main library. Now, I am renewing my relationship with the public library, and it is so much cooler than I remember. They let you check out 100 books at a time! You can renew, request, and reserve books online. They even send reminder emails when your books are due!
2. Sunday was a very sad football day. My Titans lost, badly, to San Francisco. We are now 3-4 and two games behind the Colts in our division. 😦 My fantasy team also lost and now has the same record as the Titans. The only slightly good news is that I was in fifth place in the Pro Pick ‘Em League this week, instead of last. I am still in last place overall.
3. Sunday was the three-year anniversary of this blog. I don’t have many followers or many views per day, but I like writing and having a record of things I’ve learned. Here is a look back at my first day of blogging.
4. This was my first week as lead teacher in the 4-year-old class. It was really fun! My favorite quote of the week: I asked one of my students if he was going to eat the rest of his lunch. He said, “No, I’m poofed.” “Poofed?” I asked. “Yeah, I’m really tired,” he said. “Oh, you mean pooped!”
5. I am way behind on my TV watching, but I have been working hard to get caught up. Here’s what I’ve learned so far: The “Project Runway” finalists are Dom, Braden, Alexis, and Justin. I think for the first time I do not dislike any of them. My favorites are probably Dom and Justin. Justin really surprised me with the awesomeness of his collection. The test tube dress was amazing! I was really sad that the NFL guys got off of “The Amazing Race.” They further endeared themselves to me by quoting Ricky Bobby to Phil on the Mat. “If you’re not first, you’re last!”