1. There is a fit-thrower in my new class. Thus far, I have kind of been ignoring the fits and hoping he would cut them out. Monday, I took a stand and let him know they would not be tolerated any longer. He spent about 15 minutes crying in the hallway, and then rejoined the class and had a great day. Fingers crossed the fits will soon be discontinued…
2. Well, the Titans didn’t lose this week! We had a bye. I am again in last place in the Pro Pick ‘Em League and my fantasy team lost again. My fantasy team is now 3-5 and one of my players made 0 points, even though he played in the game. Urgh!
3. Sammy decorated his first pumpkin Tuesday night. He actually had a lot more fun undecorating the pumpkin, but it turned out pretty cute!
4. Mike and I rented “Oblivion” from the Redbox Tuesday night. It was really confusing. I thought I knew what was going on, but then I totally didn’t. It reminded me of a combination of “Wall-E,” “A Wrinkle in Time, and “The Matrix,” with a bunch of weird clone stuff thrown in. I give it a solid “hunh?”
5. Sammy is TERRIFIED of his beard bib. Anytime it even gets near him, he screams his head off. This bums me out, as I wanted some cute pics of him in his first Halloween costume. Screaming pics are not so cute.
6. I survived my first Halloween at Mother’s Day Out. The kids all came in their costumes and went trick-or-treating among the classrooms. I must say, kids in Halloween costumes are pretty adorable. In our room, we had a cat, Thomas the Train, a witch, a pumpkin, Spider-Man, Batman, a fighter pilot, Bumblebee from Transformers, Captain America, a fairy, and two Little Mermaids.