1. The Titans beat the Rams and are now 4-4. It was a really close and exciting game! I was in fifth place this week in the Pro Pick ‘Em League, but am still in last place overall. My fantasy team was dealt a tough blow with Aaron Rodger’s injury. He was about the only player I could count on to consistently make me some decent points! The Schlegenators are now 3-6 with no hope in sight. 😦
2. I am now the proud owner of a Titans flag and flag hanger. Thanks best friend!
3. I started Centers with my kiddos on Monday. Reviews were mixed. They liked the idea, but didn’t like that only three people could be in a Center at a time. They also were not fond of the “Clean up before you change centers” rule.
4. I made it to small group for the first time in four weeks. Yay!
5. In South Africa, instead of a tooth fairy, there is tooth mouse. Kids leave their teeth in their shoes for him to find. I forgot to ask if he still gives out money… This “Thing I learned” was provided by my friend Angela’s blog.