1. Mike and I went to see “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” last night. It was AWESOME! I laughed, I cried, I screamed at one part (That was kind of embarrassing, there were some really frightening baboon things). The only part of the movie I didn’t like was when it ended.
2. I haven’t been to a movie on opening weekend in a long time. There were a lot of people! You had to wait in a line in the lobby before you could get into the theater. Luckily, we were there in plenty of time and got good seats. I felt bad for the people who came in later and didn’t get to sit together.
3. The strawberry cupcakes from Homestyle Bakery and Publix are definitely not as good as the strawberry cupcakes from Cupcake Collection. Honestly, there’s no comparison.
4. My Dad and I had a long discussion about how the date of Easter is decided each year. I thought it had something to do with Passover, and my Dad thought it had something to do with the moon. We are both kind of right. Passover is held on the first full moon after the vernal equinox (first day of spring). Easter is celebrated on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox. Confusing, right?
5. Poor Sammy has a bad cough and a low-grade fever. This really bums me out, because he just got over being sick! Poor little guy…
6. My Titans won today! They beat the Raiders 23-19. Indy lost today, so we are now only two games behind the leader of the AFC South. There’s still hope!
7. Who Red John is…I think. This season of “The Mentalist” has been really intense and confusing.