1. Our Sammy is the cutest minion ever!!!!!
2. Halloween was cold and windy here in Nashville, so we only visited a few houses. Sammy did not understand the point of trick-or-treating. He thought we were going on a “ride” and got very upset whenever we stopped at houses for candy.
3. My Titans didn’t lose this week! We had a bye. My fantasy team continues to dominate and is now 8-1. I also did well in the Pick ‘Ems and have moved up from 7th to 4th place.
4. I met up with some high school pals who were in town on Monday night. I got to meet my friend Christy’s fiance, who seemed like a really nice, goofy guy. I also got to meet my friend Tori’s two kiddos. They are adorable!! It was good to catch up and meet the faces to go with the Facebook pictures.
5. Lots of facts about Henry Hudson- I am helping the 4th grader I tutor with a Social Studies project. For example, Henry Hudson’s crew mutinied and left him, his son, and a few crew members adrift in a small boat in winter. They are thought to have died from exposure, but no one knows for sure.
6. I am super behind on my TV watching, but I did watch the “Project Runway” season finale this week. Sean won. I honestly don’t have anything against him, I was just really rooting for Kini.
7. My high school friend Collen and his wife have been getting some press lately. His wife covered his entire car with drawings/designs made with a Sharpie. I know that sounds really weird, but it looks incredible! There are several articles about it, but I liked the pictures in this one. Here is the finished product:
8. My parents lent me my sister Heidi’s tablet to try to put some apps on it for her. I downloaded Farmville to try it out and see if I thought she would like it. Dude, they should call that game Crackville. It is seriously addictive. I can almost understand why people are always asking me to play it so they can get a new cow.